Fbk Photo is the best solution to view your facebook photos on all your Apple mobile devices, including the new Apple TV.
You can download your facebook photos on your iPhone and on your iPad.
Fbk Photo allows you to include EXIF information in the photos you share in facebook.
Add and personalize watermark signatures in your photos.
Upload photos from your camera roll to your facebook and share them with your friends. Create a new album or add them to an existing one.
Bookmark your favorite facebook photos and enjoy them on all your devices.
* Watch your facebook videos
* Support for Apple TV
* Download all your facebook photos with a single tap (Download happens in background, which means that you can do other things while your photos are downloading)
* Download a selection of your facebook photos
* Upload multiple photos from your Camera Roll to your facebook
* Create a new album or use an existing one when uploading new photos to facebook
* Attach EXIF information to your facebook photos
* Automatically add to your facebook photos a watermark signature with beautiful fonts and colors
* Bookmark your Facebook photos you like the most in a favourite list (saved on iCloud).
* Fullscreen browsing
* Reply to comments on your facebook photos
Don't forget to visit Fbk Photo official website to learn more about Fbk Photo.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Fbk Photo - Explore facebook videos and photos is a free trial software application from the Chat & Instant Messaging subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-03-03. The program can be installed on iOS.
Fbk Photo - Explore facebook videos and photos (version 10.0) has a file size of 10.07 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 17 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.